Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

This is one of those times that I could not get upset at him for not being able to go with me to my parents house for Thanksgiving. Cotton was more important than time off to drive to my parent's home, since it is what puts bread on our table. Thankfully both sides of our family understood. Even though it would have been much nicer to be together during the holidays we still had a good break. I had to do this holiday by myself while he spent his with his parents (who live right next door).
Friday after Thanksgiving my brother and his family came and stayed the night with us as they traveled home to Austin. We had a good time playing in the dirt with the kids, riding the gator, and playing with our dogs. Unfortunately no one could go hunting because all the places are leased and the hunters were in town. It kept us from going to far on the gator or searching for rocks down by the creek. Hopefully everyone still ha a good time. I know I did. I will put picture of this up later. I wish everyone the best of Holiday Season!!! I hope to see everyone during Christmas.

1 comment:

THarris said...

We had a good time also. Chet & Kelley and their visit to the house was fun. Seeing Brett and the kids was good, except Graci and Robin were unable to come. Hopefully Gracie is feeling better. I hope everyone will get together at Christmas.