Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Beginning of a new decade

I can't believe the things that have happened in just a few short days of a new year. I had been promising a friend of mine for years that I would make him a t-shirt blanket with his old paramedic t-shirts. They found the sack of them over Christmas, so now I had to do it. New Year's Eve his wife and I went to Walmart to purchase all the supplies. Thankfully we were not the only people at Walmart 11:30 pm. We are getting OLD :) The next day we worked 7 solid hours and up past my bed time. Roger's daughter was making a pillow with the extra fabric. She had fun putting it together.



Addie sewing her pillow up for her Daddie. That was so much fun.





On January 2nd we finished the whole blanket. The funny thing is that I had 2 men help me finish it. Roger sewed on his own patches and when I was tacking the back onto the front I had both Roger and Shane on the floor helping. It made it go by so fast. I was a fun evening.


FINISHED PRODUCT!!!

No comments: